Our June event, dinner at Le Nautique Restaurant, is now fully booked. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on the cancellation list. Please note that the arrival time is 6:30pm.
For those who are attending, we are pleased to confirm that Lucy Kirby, Director of the Digital Greenhouse, will be coming to speak to us.
Food options are:
– Avocado Pannacotta & Royal Greenland prawns served on tomato tartare
– Smoked haddock fish cakes, caesar salad and parmesan shavings
– Carpaccio of beetroot with goat cheese fritters
– Home smoked Duck breast with apple and grape salad
– Tempura fried King Prawns, oriental salad and chilli dip
– Roast cannon of lamb, caramelised onion, mashed potatoes and port jus
– Crispy chicken breast filled with brie and chorizo served with bean casserole
– Herb crusted filet of cod, creamed leeks and roast cherry tomatoes
– Filet of Guernsey bass set on roast Mediterranean vegetables
– Home-made butternut squash gnocchi
– Bitter chocolate mousse with lime jelly
– Tangy lemon tart with lemon sorbet and cassis coulis
– Eaton mess served with passion fruit and mango sorbet
– Cheese, celery and grapes
We look forward to seeing you there.