Breakfast @ Copenhagen
July 8 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 am
Attend this event
This event is for YBG Members. If you're a member and would like to come, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our breakfast event at Copenhagen on 8th July is now fully booked!
While enjoying a delightful breakfast, members will also hear from guest speaker Jazz McCutcheon from Guernsey Mind.
For your breakfast choices, there will be a selection of continental nibbles or you can pre-order:
- Healthy Breakfast – Spinach & Egg White Omelette, Vegetable Sausage, Sauteed Mushrooms & Grilled Tomatoes
- Greek Avocado Toast – Avocado, Crumbled Feta, Cherry tomatoes, Cucumber & Olive with White and Wholemeal Bread
- The Full English – Choice of Fried, Scrambled or Poached Egg with Bacon, Sausage, Tomato, Mushrooms, Baked Beans, Hash Brown & Black Pudding
- Fluffy Omelette – (3 Eggs) Choice of Ham, Cheese, Tomato, Mushroom & Fine Herbs
- Croque Madame – Ham on Toasted Muffin Bread with two Poached Eggs, topped with Hollandaise Sauce
- The Copenhagen – Smoked Salmon & Scrambled Eggs with Chives set on Rye Bread.
A wide selection of tea, coffee and juices will also be available.
We look forward to seeing you there. If you are a non-member but considering to join the YBG, we are pleased to offer this event as a free trial (limited spaces). Please contact our Social Secretary on email@example.com for more information.