Breakfast @ Copenhagen
July 8, 2021 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 am
Attend this event
This event is for YBG Members. If you're a member and would like to come, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our breakfast event at Copenhagen on 8th July is now fully booked!
While enjoying a delightful breakfast, members will also hear from guest speaker Jazz McCutcheon from Guernsey Mind.
For your breakfast choices, there will be a selection of continental nibbles or you can pre-order:
- Healthy Breakfast – Spinach & Egg White Omelette, Vegetable Sausage, Sauteed Mushrooms & Grilled Tomatoes
- Greek Avocado Toast – Avocado, Crumbled Feta, Cherry tomatoes, Cucumber & Olive with White and Wholemeal Bread
- The Full English – Choice of Fried, Scrambled or Poached Egg with Bacon, Sausage, Tomato, Mushrooms, Baked Beans, Hash Brown & Black Pudding
- Fluffy Omelette – (3 Eggs) Choice of Ham, Cheese, Tomato, Mushroom & Fine Herbs
- Croque Madame – Ham on Toasted Muffin Bread with two Poached Eggs, topped with Hollandaise Sauce
- The Copenhagen – Smoked Salmon & Scrambled Eggs with Chives set on Rye Bread.
A wide selection of tea, coffee and juices will also be available.
As many members may still be awaiting their chance to be fully vaccinated, a COVID-19 Policy has been set out following the relaxation at our borders from 1st July 2021.
We ask that you do not attend a YBG event if you have any symptoms associated with COVID-19, as outlined by Public Health, if the event takes place within 2 weeks of your symptoms occurring. This request is regardless of your vaccination status. Anyone attending our events with noticeable symptoms will be asked to leave.
If you have travelled off-island and are subject to passive follow-up, please do not attend this event.
We will be recording contact tracing details this event.
You can read the full policy at: https://ybg.gg/covid-19-policy/