AGM and Year End Party @ The Duke of Richmond
March 3 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Attend this event
This event is for YBG Members. If you're a member and would like to come, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This years AGM is being combined with a 2021 Year End Party and will be held on Thursday 3rd March 2022 from 6:30pm.
Join us at the Duke of Richmond as we announce the changes to the YBG Council for 2022 and sign off our 60th anniversary celebrations in style.
We will also be going through and signing off the AGM documents which you can review in advance by clicking on the links below:
The menu choices for dinner are:
- Chicken Liver Parfait, with toasted brioche and red onion marmalade
- Fishcakes with sweet chilli sauce
- Butternut squash veloute (v)
- Fillet of chicken, with herb crushed potatoes and peppercorn sauce
- Fillet of salmon, with crushed olive and caper potatoes
- Risotto Verdi, with garden peas, broad beans, spinach and pea shoots (V)
All main course dishes are served with chef’s selection of seasonal vegetables and boiled new potatoes to compliment the dishes
- Chocolate brownie, with clotted cream and salted caramel sauce
- Lemon tart, with italian meringue and berry compote
- Selection of British and Continental Cheese, with celery, chutney, grapes and biscuits
Coffee and Petit Fours
Please send your RSVP and menu choices (with any dietary requirements) to email@example.com by Monday 21st February.
Kindly note we request any member wishing to attend our events to please take an LFT on the day of the event. If you get a positive result, please let us know that you will be unable to join us. You can read the full COVID-19 policy at: https://ybg.gg/covid-19-policy/